This big truck actually drives very respectably on the street AND on the trails and was built with a focus on offroad performance AND being able to drive to/from the trails over Colorado mountain passes. And it does all of that and still maintains the “classic Chevy truck”. Here's an abbreviated version of the spec list (for those who don't like to read). I'll post a more detailed description after the pics.
- GM Dana 60 1 ton front axle. NOS M1008 with factory 4.56 gears. Open. Warn Hubs
- GM Corp. 14-bolt FF rear axle, completely rebuilt, Detroit Locker, 4.56 gears, disc brakes
- SBC 350 engine with mild RV cam, Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold, Sean Murphy Industries (SMI) Rochester Quadrajet carburetor, Hooker Comp full-length headers. AC Delco ignition parts.
- SM465 trans mated to a completely rebuilt NP241C t-case w/ SYE. Crawl ratio = 81:1
- Custom front High Angle Driveline with 1410 u-joints throughout.
- Custom rear driveshaft by Rocky Mountain Driveline, with 1350 CV and 1410 at axle.
- Custom built flatbed with wood floor and Trucklite LED lighting.
- Offroad Design Crossover Steering with PSC Hydraulic Assist system
- Suspension lift is approx.. 9” via DIY4X B52 brackets and 52” front springs, and 56” rear springs with Offroad Design Shackle Flip. Bilstein shocks (14” travel) at all 4 corners.
- Polyurethane suspension bushings, engine, transmission, and body mounts.
- Viair Onboard Air system – Dual 444C with 2.5 gal. tank and related accessories
- Pitbull Rocker Radial 41.5x13.50R17 tires (x5) mounted on 17x9 Raceline Monster aluminum beadlock wheels (x5). Spare gets rotated in.
- NEW Warn VR 10,000 lb. winch (without a single pull on it) mounted to a vintage Warn “Transformer” Brush Guard/Winch Mount.
- Single 31 gallon K5 Blazer gas tank and skid plate, that replaces the problematic stock dual 16 gallon tanks.