Del Albright: DATE WITH A PAPER PLATE (ARTICLE)

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

afeedads_g_doubleclick_net__a_D4qAaOMPWlaMo1AIqjyrLzypnAo_0_di_.gif

afeedads_g_doubleclick_net__a_D4qAaOMPWlaMo1AIqjyrLzypnAo_1_di_.gif
a3.bp.blogspot.com__2mUZQJnV7O0_T_SSigg64XI_AAAAAAAACdo_c_u9Pikzxg8_s1600_plate.gif
A Date with a Paper PlateBy Del Albright, BlueRibbon Ambassador

I am convinced our future lies in not leaving our past behind...

NOTE: We must pack it in and pack it out when recreating in the back country and on our trails. We need to set the example and show our kids how to be responsible in our pursuit of motorized and non-motorized recreation.

There I was, lying in the cupboard, minding my own business like any good napkin, when this paper plate starts coming on to me. Oh, she was cute all right, all decked out in flowers and looking good. But like any single male napkin, I played hard to get and not interested.
She kept chatting away, being all flirty, and finally I started to like the way things were shaping up. Hey, you never know, she might be the one.
She kept telling me that we should get together and go on a date. You know how paper plates can be. Pretty soon my resistance waned and I gave in to a date. We decided to give it a shot and I thought that this might just work out great.
Then, old what’s-his-face decided to take us on a picnic out in the woods. He loaded us up in his old truck and off we went.
Next thing I know I’m on this picnic table with a bunch of other paper products and old what’s-his-face has a bunch of his friends gathered around eating greasy chicken. But my date is nowhere to be found. I don’t see her anywhere. Now I figured I’ve been stood up. You know how paper plates can be.

Read the rest of the story on my website here: http://www.delalbright.com/Articles/paper_plate.htm

6188126320707991112-9156762792443713934

afeeds_feedburner_com__r_blogspot_IAwJe__4_A0f5JSD8ib8_.gif

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom