Hey All, crawlin in Reno

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

troutman

Loves Light Bars
Dec 23, 2015
Just sayin Hey ! been runnin creek beds and various other rock garden type places for the last 6 years + in both a 76 Cj5 , 8" of spring lift, full width 14 bolt rear and high pinion D44 front with arbs. Added a set of 38.5s to go with an Atlas T case for some serious crawl. Then a 95 ZJ with 5 1/2" short arm lift with 4.56s, 33s locked F/R and some pretty stout bottom and side steel armor, not all that impressive but, a heck of a crawler for what it is. Being in Reno I've got easy access to the Rubicon, Fordyce, Slick rock and dozens of other mostly unknown trails in the Sierra's as well as the high desert so I keep the Cj and the ZJ pretty busy. See ya
zj and cj canon 009.JPG

Hello Woody, looks like you have an impressive collection of wheelers there, nice ! lol A few years back I spent a couple of weeks in the Rockville, Springdale area messin around in the hills there......pretty cool area and I'll never forget that trip as I managed to twist off an axle and it turned into a fiasco and actually an unexpected overnight before gettin it swapped out. Anyway, I liked the area a lot, not too much different from the reno and surrounding area........"Rock on" !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom