Woody...

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

POR

Spotter Required
Jan 30, 2017
Hey woody hows it going? hows Sam doing? There's a kid up here that has a bent fab car on jhf portals for sale.. i know Sam really likes his.. figured the rear steer might interest him. Figured I'd let ya know so you could pass on the info. How was trail hero bummed i missed out.

I doubt Sam is selling his anytime soon....but you never know :) He needs to master the current rig before adding levers...lol (I'll master mine someday!)

TH was awesome, and exhausting....I was done Sunday 4p and we left Monday 2p for Hot Springs AR for another event. The 1400 mile drive was a welcome recovery from the week, but the team pulled it off and it went great :) Headed to Branson tmrw for some tourist stuff, home by the weekend.

I doubt Sam is selling his anytime soon....but you never know :) He needs to master the current rig before adding levers...lol (I'll master mine someday!)

TH was awesome, and exhausting....I was done Sunday 4p and we left Monday 2p for Hot Springs AR for another event. The 1400 mile drive was a welcome recovery from the week, but the team pulled it off and it went great :) Headed to Branson tmrw for some tourist stuff, home by the weekend.

Good road trip! I hope everything went smoothly.. we're in full koh prep mode now, are you gonna make it this year? Were talking of pit stopping on way down again..

I'm not planning on KOH, but if it turns into a snow race (like it is there now), I'll come just for the entertainment :)
I really hope its not as crappy as last year. Weather was not fun at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom