SOLD: WY/USA: 2014 Jeep Wrangler JKU

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling my 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport-Customized with just over 41,000 miles on it (mileage may go up as I do still drive it):
*1-tons (F350 front, Chevy 14 bolt rear)
*Toyo Open Country 40x15.5's with bead locks and a matching spare (wheel and tire)
*Warn lockout hubs
*Front and rear air lockers-switches are on drivers side seat with the air tank in the back
*Air compressor with air tank for airing up tires (not sure on brand, but it is the double lung)
*Upgraded Rubicon transfer case 4:1
*Smittybuilt SRC Roll Cage
*Custom skid plate
*Fox 2.5 coil over shocks
*Rear anti-rock sway bar links
*Pro comp limit straps and bump stops
*Front suspension is a 3-link, the back is a 4-link
*1 ton drag link with hiem joints
*PSC hydro-assist steering
*Smittybuilt x20 10k winch
*Metal cloak fenders and body armor
*Metal inner fenders
*AVS hood
*Supercharger SPS Sprintex
*Rock Slider Steps (gen. 2-recently rebuilt)
*Ace rear bumper
*DV8 Offroad front bumper
*Custom seats, heated (quit working a couple of weeks ago)
*Back-up camera
*LED head/tail lights
We updated to Kryptonite heavy-duty upper and lower ball joints and wheel bearings for front, and Yukon front differential cover. I am only selling it because this is way too much Jeep for me and what I like to do. We just don't have the time to put into this anymore. It also has an amp and subwoofer in the back.
Currently asking $50,000 as it does have a code for the right rear speed sensor (ABS light and traction control light on dash) and a start/stop relay (airbag light on dash). It runs and drives good.
My husband's name is Tony and his phone number is 307-272-1294 if you are interested in more details.

IMG_7791.jpg

IMG_7793.jpg

IMG_7795.jpg

IMG_7796.jpg

IMG_7797.jpg

IMG_7798.jpg

IMG_7799.jpg

IMG_7946.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom