Dec 31, 2016
cool rebuild, subscribing to follow.

Lil Rich

Addicted Member
Media Partner
Nov 26, 2016
Sand Hollow
Do you still need a left and right hand 1.25 heim? I have them if so
Yeah, I do but I am pretty specific on manufacturers. I need a right hand FK bearing hiem and a left hand standard Teflon hiem from ruff stuff

JoeyATM

Addicted Member
Sep 5, 2016
Cedar City, Utah
Yeah, I do but I am pretty specific on manufacturers. I need a right hand FK bearing hiem and a left hand standard Teflon hiem from ruff stuff
^^^
May I ask why?

Lil Rich

Addicted Member
Media Partner
Nov 26, 2016
Sand Hollow
^^^
May I ask why?
Because the original builder had FK Heims, and Jesse built the axles with the Heims he uses. It is a bit of a hassle, but it doesn't bother me.

JoeyATM

Addicted Member
Sep 5, 2016
Cedar City, Utah
Because the original builder had FK Heims, and Jesse built the axles with the Heims he uses. It is a bit of a hassle, but it doesn't bother me.
Makes sense, I thought it was like some sort of personal thing.

Lil Rich

Addicted Member
Media Partner
Nov 26, 2016
Sand Hollow
So the exhaust is built, fit/finished by Cam. I need to cut in O2 Sensors and route the tip still, but all the detail work is complete. At Winter 4x4 Jamboree I will be picking up the flex plate and then I can finish bolt the drivetrain. I still need to find my starter (Right now it is missing, lol), and machine bore the unit bearings to 1.5 inches to fit 35 spline shafts.

JoeyATM

Addicted Member
Sep 5, 2016
Cedar City, Utah
Pics of the exhaust or it didn't happen! lol

Lil Rich

Addicted Member
Media Partner
Nov 26, 2016
Sand Hollow
Pics of the exhaust or it didn't happen! lol
Right? Unfortunately I forgot to take any decent pics of the Exhaust before I left for Alaska...