Build Formula Toy build

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's getting there....my list keeps growing however...but it IS pretty capable right now :)

9s are cake, ran TNT for the first time on Sunday, zero issues....now to keep making adjustments to conquer all the 10 lines :)

Updates...

Turns out, I'm hard on equipment...so an axle shaft upgrade was necessary, fronts and rears...and bettet rear gears too...

IMG_20180113_111649_911.jpg
20171210_170709.jpg
20171214_161018.jpg
20171215_101339.jpg

I am amazed at the difference between a Sand Hollow 9 and 10. I bet you will make those 10's in no time.

I am amazed at the difference between a Sand Hollow 9 and 10. I bet you will make those 10's in no time.
10's are not an issue, for the most part...ratings are rising tho, a few trails are WELL above 10 (ie: Super Smash Brothers) The number of new ridiculous lines here is growing quickly...

Just found your thread Woody. Love watching your video's and the progress of this rig. hope to get one of these someday...

Very cool build. Do you still have it or was it sold to build the JHF car?
Sold it at Trail Hero to help fund the new build. Part of me wishes I hadn't....but I also know I didn't need a 2nd capable buggy in the fleet. The new owner is another Toyota guy I've known for many years, and it will now be his 2-3 year stepping stone before going all in on new car :)

It's a sad addiction....but the FToy taught me a ton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom