For Sale: tube chassis buggy

105'' wheel base 2 seater
4.3 vortec bored 60 over -cpi injected hi-flow spider -hughes racing turbo 350 trans. input shaft and clutch upgrades - single transfer case /Toyota gear drive with marlin shafts 4.7 and twin stick shifters
8'' Toyota axles with six shooter knuckles ,arp studs chromoly drive flanges -longfield axles ,Detroit lockers - g-2 , 5:29 gears - rear trailgear disc brake kit -braided brake lines . 4 link front and rear full hydro steering -single ended ram . 13.50 39.5 x 17'' iroks on allied bead lock wheels . art carr shifter corbau seats5 point harness's -16'' fox air shocks -front and rear suck down winches with synthetic rope foam filled fuel cell 18 gallon . weighs 3340 lbs. 74'' wide with spacers .smooth skid with uhmw bottom and boat sides . davez offroad long travel drive shafts -trail gear creeper joints . 15,500.00 neg. have Toyota parts with it front and rear stock axle assembly - hubs -spindles -complete set of third members ,welded with 4.10 gears -other Toyota front axle parts -take offs . price is negotiable -everything is fresh just going on to next project. call dave 434 -975-9927 will get pictures or more info to you. thanks DAVE CRUMP RUCKERSVILLE VA 22923.

Stacy

Do you have any pics of it on the trail? Thanks Stacy you can text them to me if you would like. 479-461-7089

for the guy that called me from utah-i can have the buggy in grand junction colorado in about 2 weeks for 13,500.00. if you want it thats as close as it's going to get. i need some kind of agreement or deposit for fuel somehow-that we are comfortable with. to drag it out there. thanks DAVE CRUMP 434-975-9927