For Sale: tube chassis buggy

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
105'' wheel base 2 seater
4.3 vortec bored 60 over -cpi injected hi-flow spider -hughes racing turbo 350 trans. input shaft and clutch upgrades - single transfer case /Toyota gear drive with marlin shafts 4.7 and twin stick shifters
8'' Toyota axles with six shooter knuckles ,arp studs chromoly drive flanges -longfield axles ,Detroit lockers - g-2 , 5:29 gears - rear trailgear disc brake kit -braided brake lines . 4 link front and rear full hydro steering -single ended ram . 13.50 39.5 x 17'' iroks on allied bead lock wheels . art carr shifter corbau seats5 point harness's -16'' fox air shocks -front and rear suck down winches with synthetic rope foam filled fuel cell 18 gallon . weighs 3340 lbs. 74'' wide with spacers .smooth skid with uhmw bottom and boat sides . davez offroad long travel drive shafts -trail gear creeper joints . 15,500.00 neg. have Toyota parts with it front and rear stock axle assembly - hubs -spindles -complete set of third members ,welded with 4.10 gears -other Toyota front axle parts -take offs . price is negotiable -everything is fresh just going on to next project. call dave 434 -975-9927 will get pictures or more info to you. thanks DAVE CRUMP RUCKERSVILLE VA 22923.

buggy pictures

DSCN0828.JPG
DSCN0829.JPG
DSCN0837.JPG
DSCN0843.JPG
DSCN0835.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have any pics of it on the trail? Thanks Stacy you can text them to me if you would like. 479-461-7089

no trail pictures lost camera last trip-buggy works - price drop 14,500.00 .

for the guy that called me from utah-i can have the buggy in grand junction colorado in about 2 weeks for 13,500.00. if you want it thats as close as it's going to get. i need some kind of agreement or deposit for fuel somehow-that we are comfortable with. to drag it out there. thanks DAVE CRUMP 434-975-9927

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom